Fund of funds manager specialising in alternative funds and traditional long-only products
EACM Advisors is a Connecticut (USA) based investment firm which constructs and manages fund of hedge funds and long-only manager investment solutions for a global client base. EACM has 30 years of experience in advising and managing capital for clients and the cornerstone of the firm's investment philosophy is a rigorous attention to manager due diligence and portfolio management.
In the hedge fund arena, the firm generally employs a multi-strategy approach which seeks to generate long term capital appreciation with low volatility and low correlation to global equity and fixed income markets. The vast majority of the firm's hedge fund investments (~85%) are managed through custom accounts. EACM's investment philosophy is fundamentally driven, and the firm tends to avoid highly quantitative strategies, and the firm has over a 20 year discretionary track record in the hedge fund space, which demonstrates an ability to consistently produce compelling risk adjusted results with low volatility. The firm also has a history of creating niche multi-manager strategies, such as a socially responsible oriented fund of hedge funds.
In the traditional, long-only area, EACM has 30-years' experience providing clients tailored solutions for its return and risk objectives by utilizing a multi-manager approach within an asset class, such as US large cap equity, small cap value, small cap growth, global equity, and balanced.
- Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Founded in 1984
- Manager of managers strategies: select and oversees diversified team of long-only equity and fixed income money managers
- Hedge fund of fund strategies: invests in a wide range of hedge funds, including relative value, event driven and directional strategies
- Fund of hedge funds including multi-strategy, event-driven focused and socially responsible investing
- Multi-manager traditional long-only strategies
For professional clients only. The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and can fall as well as rise due to stock market and currency movements. When you sell your investment you may get back less than you originally invested.